Captain of stock-market ‘retail bros’ says he’s ‘cool as the other side of the pillow’ as Nasdaq plunges into correction at record speed
Outspoken Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy, who has suggested that he’s better suited to the current investing environment than legendary long-range investor Warren Buffett, was licking his wounds on Tuesday... Read More
A new food show, a romantic spinoff and a slew of hit movies highlight Hulu’s additions in June 2020. Inspired by the 2018 movie “Love, Simon,” the new half-hour series... Read More
The March lows of the coronavirus crash could still be tested, writes Mark Hulbert. See full story. Ohio governor urges people to wear face masks: ‘This is not about politics’... Read More
Gun manufacturer Sturm Ruger & Co. Inc. shares rose 4.7% in extended trading Wednesday after the company reported a spike in distributor sales to retailers amid increased demand for guns... Read More
The Federal Reserve’s balance sheet expanded to a record $5.3 trillion in the week ended March 25 from $4.7 trillion in the prior week, the central bank said Thursday. Read More
The Tell: U.S. businesses need a $2 trillion bailout to avoid a possible ‘global depression’, says Guggenheim’s Minerd
The economic pain caused by the continuing coronavirus epidemic could be even worse than the Great Financial Crisis. That’s according to Scott Minerd, global chief investment officer at Guggenheim Investments,... Read More
World’s most valuable public company slammed for ‘utterly shameful’ and ‘inhumane’ behavior toward worker
Social media, however, did not, and outrage exploded across Twitter TWTR, -8.77% , with accusations of racism, injustice and “modern-day slavery” dominating the discussion: Read More
A fall in U.S. Treasury yields to record lows is allowing homeowners to refinance their long-term mortgages at lower and more attractive rates. Read More
WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service is making changes to its partnership with private companies that provide free tax preparation to millions of filers, following intense criticism of the program... Read More
📈 Market News Updates
- Slow Crawl September 18, 2020Daily Scoop
- Bill decriminalizing marijuana no longer on Democratic-run House’s schedule for next week September 17, 2020Economy
- SNOW September 17, 2020Daily Scoop
- Raytheon to cut more than 15,000 jobs amid airline slowdown September 16, 2020Business
- Trump’s call for ‘higher numbers’ for fiscal stimulus meets with mixed reactions from Senate GOP September 16, 2020Economy
🔥 Trending Now
- Ultimate Guide To Marijuana InvestingLearn How to CASH IN on the Green Rush in 2020!
- Secrets to Find Winning Penny StocksDownload practical and expert methods to consistently find success trading penny stocks.
- Ultimate Guide To 5G InvestingGet the 5G Investing Education you need.
- 25 Tips To Boost Profits Trading OptionsSteal 25 Proven & Repeatable Options Trading Strategies.
- How To Retire Rich Using Just 3 StocksWant to learn how to retire rich?