Hey everyone, We’re changing it up a little — this week’s COTW is a SHORT Specifically, shorting Mercado Libre Inc. (MELI) We’ve been wanting to sell emerging markets for a few weeks now. Shouldn’t be a surprise after a failed breakout as a group. We’re seeing additional weakness in Latin America, and MELI gives us the perfect vehicle to express our bearish thesis. And of course, risk/reward in our favor. Plus, if you see that failed breakout on the chart, you can see how much room we have to fall (and quickly). As I learned long ago, failed moves lead to fast moves, which means MELI is perfect this week. So we’re looking at shorting the stock below $677, with a…
Chart Alert | Feb 4, 2020
Chart Alert | Jan 28, 2020
Chart Alert | Jan 21, 2020
📈 Market News Updates
- Jeff’s Best Week February 14, 2020The Daily Scoop
- The Biggest Mistake For An Investor: Options… February 13, 2020Stocks
- Nvidia stock rallies more than 6% as data-center sales, outlook beat Street February 13, 2020Business
- Ain’t No Pirate February 13, 2020The Daily Scoop
- Earnings Results: Cisco stock falls as results slightly exceed estimates February 12, 2020Business
🔥 Trending Now
Ultimate Guide To Marijuana InvestingLearn How to CASH IN on the Green Rush in 2020!
Secrets to Find Winning Penny StocksDownload practical and expert methods to consistently find success trading penny stocks.
Ultimate Guide To 5G InvestingGet the 5G Investing Education you need.
25 Tips To Boost Profits Trading OptionsSteal 25 Proven & Repeatable Options Trading Strategies.
How To Retire Rich Using Just 3 StocksWant to learn how to retire rich?