Despite lower than one million jobless claims in the U.S., the market barely budged by the time Thursday’s trading day came to close. Beyond the overall market, investors were back at cheering Zoom, and an old market leader lost its momentum to Zoom. Oh, by the way, Detroit is seeking its old glory back.
By Hoda Mehr Fri, Aug 14, 2020
Read Past Issues
📈 Market News Updates
- Detroit Wants Glory August 14, 2020Daily Scoop
- Nemeses Turned Allies August 13, 2020Daily Scoop
- ‘She’s ready to do this job on Day One’: Biden, Harris debut as running mates August 12, 2020Business
- Kamala Harris is Biden’s running mate—here’s what she means (and doesn’t mean) for financial markets August 12, 2020Stocks
- Vaccine Race August 12, 2020Daily Scoop
🔥 Trending Now
- Ultimate Guide To Marijuana InvestingLearn How to CASH IN on the Green Rush in 2020!
- Secrets to Find Winning Penny StocksDownload practical and expert methods to consistently find success trading penny stocks.
- Ultimate Guide To 5G InvestingGet the 5G Investing Education you need.
- 25 Tips To Boost Profits Trading OptionsSteal 25 Proven & Repeatable Options Trading Strategies.
- How To Retire Rich Using Just 3 StocksWant to learn how to retire rich?